Friday, July 23, 2010

Everything is a Hummin'

Things have been hummin' around here.
My little Mac has been busy delivering the kindest words
from all of you; encouraging me, wishing me well, and making
me so grateful that I started this blog a couple of years ago.

Humming in the trees too....


I had never succeeded in keeping a journal in all the years before and
this was my final attempt in another format.



I never imagined the blessings that would come along
for the ride. Friendships in new and wonderful ways that would fill
my heart and keep me company into the wee hours of many nights.



To my precious friends of many years,
to those I have met here
and now regard as dearest friends, to
those who occasionally stop by to chat and I wish to know better,
and to those I have just met in the past two days because of
Where Bloggers Create:
I am so grateful.
My life is richer, fuller and more blessed
because you are in it.
Each word of encouragement and
affection alters my world, and makes it
a happier place to be.
I am hummin' along reaching out to every comment and email
as quickly as I can. Until then.
...

My simple thank you.

Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment