Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday Zism's


In my line of work, I get asked a lot of "what would you do with this? where would you put this? where did you get this? what do you use?" questions.

Being a lazy Saturday, though it should not be, because I have a Zillion things I should be doing.... I thought I'd share a few favorite Zism's from the past couple weeks.

*Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale
We rarely have pop in the house; only for parties, and what is left over after parties, so when I spotted this on the shelf and thought hmm, what could it hurt, let's give it a go, I want you to understand this was a rare occurrence. Now it says it is enriched with antioxidants blah blah blah..I just find it refreshing.

* Lipton Cold Brew Family Size Teabags
This is not new but I simply could not survive without them, Lipton, can you hear me, if you ever think of discontinuing them, I want the entire remaining inventory.

Lipton? listen up!
I fill a gigantic pitcher with cold water first thing every morning and add 4 bags. In about 15 minutes, I have the freshest tasting ,clear iced tea to get me through the day....remember? no pop in the house....If I forget to remove the bags in 2 hours, I still have the freshest, clearest tea. Scrap that sun tea... it always went cloudy by the end of the day.

* GQ August Issue
I never look at or purchase but darling daughter sat in Barnes and Noble yesterday laughing so hard, so loud, that her nose started to run, and I had switched to a smaller purse before we left and didn't grab everything as in.... Kleenex....can you see where this is going? Laugh out loud, nose running funny. It is their 134th comedy issue.

* An American Mom in Paris
Discovered this blog a couple of weeks ago and yesterday I finally finished going back through and reading every post. I'm in love with this family. Honest, hilarious, poignant and what else can I say, other than I highly recommend you check it out, bookmark it, become a Follower and tell her I sent you across the ocean. If that doesn't make you do it, how about this?


This is COCO.
EEAAAT YOU NOM NOM NOM

***********

The Mother of my dear friend Paula, is leaving this world very soon.
Paula and her brother have rushed to TN to be with her.
Please join me and add their family to your prayers.

Suzan with a Z not an s

No comments:

Post a Comment