Friday, September 10, 2010

A Different Reflection

Those who know me intimately, realize I view things slightly
different than the way most people do. I am also known to
ponder an idea or problem upside down, inside out and
sideways until I feel that I have a clear vision of how to proceed,
or that I am aware of all potential versions and possibilities.

When confronted with issues I am commonly the participant to play
devils advocate to the problem and try to walk in the other guys shoes;
(dearest Pam can attest- I think she rolls her eyes now when I say,
"playing devils advocate").


Sorry, I digress, but it does apply, hang in there with me.
So.......Chania's photo challenge this week was reflections, and on many
of my sleepless nights this past week I imagined mirrors and gentle waters,
flowing curtains, and ethereal images of angels......


Not my darling daughter's boob, er breast.

While editing some of my not so grand ideas, I scrolled past these
shots I snapped as she was leaving the house one afternoon.
A recently purchased t shirt provided her an added bonus...
A boob alert, a warning of impending breast-dom which DD and I
found hilarious.




Whenever light of any intensity hit her chest region,
a vivid, sparkling display of dancing ( bouncing?) fairy lights
proceeded her every step.


SO....
While technically appropriate with a theme of reflection,
( they do reflect the hell out of it don't they?)
it is not the lovely image you will find with the other
participants. Please visit all the other gals linking to
Razmataz whose minds aren't as twisted as mine.

I would blame the lack of sleep but I know close friends
would betray me in the comment section alerting you to the fact
that lack of sleep has nothing to do with my sense of humor...
***********

If mine were still as "perky", I would have snapped up a
couple t's for me to wear everywhere, just to see the look on people
faces as I approached. C'mon can't you see it?
Fairy lights in the produce section, standing on-line at the post office,
6am Starbucks run.....

maybe it IS the lack of sleep....

Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment