Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bunnies and Bears and oh EAGLES




...and a few roses ( maybe 30 packages?) YIKES!




Thanks to Beth I am now addicted to THIS
My studio table is covered in stuff, 
completed and in the process stuff, 
and I should not be stopping to watch Eagles.
But oh, just try to stop!

My computer is not in the same room,
so I am running up and down the stairs
 trying to get everything done and in
 a few hours I am helping a friend do some
 bulletin boards at her school for an event.

Some of the roses etc will be loaded into
 the shop but many are headed to a friend's
booth this weekend.

The timing is right for White Wednesday
Whew, I don't have time for anything else today,
I have Eagles to watch.
Now folks this is reality TV I can get behind.
To hell with Kim, Chloe, Snooky, Kate and 
the kagilllion others that offer up garbage compared
to this majesty and wonder.
Want to make the next generation care a bit 
more about the planet?
Loop this non stop at homes and school cafeterias. 
Consider this Project Genesis for April since we skipped.
...and yes it will return in May,
 so put your thinking caps on girlfriends.

Now I have to ponder moving the computer
upstairs to the studio. hmmmm? 




No comments:

Post a Comment