Wednesday, January 4, 2012

She'll be coming 'round the mountain


She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes, (when she comes).
She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes, (when she comes).
She'll be coming 'round the mountain, she'll be coming 'round the mountain,She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes, (when she comes).

Well, yes I have to go over mountains no matter which way I go.
She'll be drivin' six white horses when she comes, etc.
Nope, a goldish beige kinda hippo shaped Hyundai with a chipping bumper
Oh we'll all come out to meet her when she comes, etc.
Oh that would be so nice, I'm going to be lonesome again soon
She'll be wearing pink pajamas when she comes, etc.
One of two pairs, the floral ones or the striped
We will kill the old red rooster when she comes
Nah, my vegetarian friends would be upset with me so instead....
We'll be havin' chicken and dumplings when she comes
That is if I can remember to do it before work
She will have to sleep with Grandma when she comes
Not likely, no grandmas here
We'll all be shoutin' "Halleluja" when she comes
That would be so nice, I can use a good Hallelujah now and again
She'll be comin' down a road that's five miles long
It feels a mite longer since I have been away for awhile :D
In other words I am still here, just not HERE much lately.
My daily routine has changed recently, and I am adjusting to my  new schedule, while trying to spend as much time with Darling Daughter as possible. Facing the possibility of an entire year passing before I see her is difficult. Knowing Dearest Son will be nearby ( 4 hrs) gives me great comfort and will prevent me from selling plasma to raise airfares to go see the chickadees.
Simultaneously, blogger has decided to not load certain blogs now and again, and more often than not has banned me from commenting. So the little computer time I do have is fraught with issues and many - many ^%$#@^&%'s.


This weekend at old grey mare is the fabulous ribbon class taught by Carole Sidlow and since the class filled up so rapidly, Carole will be offering a repeat soon, so stay tuned if you wish to attend that class.

I miss you all, and I am trying to keep up to date, but honestly running my little world these days means adjustments up the wazoo, so bear with me. I still love you even if I have not commented or visited or called or emailed.
I just looked up wazoo thinking it was slang..nope, there it was..yep, that's what it is....
Z 


No comments:

Post a Comment