Friday, January 20, 2012

Thrilled - Proud and smelly?


It's out- Old Grey Mare is in it. I'm thrilled.
It was great to work with April, Sunday and Mark.
Thank you.

Thank you for all the emails and comments and calls
of get well wishes to me over the past few days.
I know I will mend that much faster because of it.
I am cRaZy for all of you my dear friends.
You are the best.
Non bloggers do not know what they are missing.
but we do... <3
we give and receive love
with no agenda
no judgements
no limits
oh, sometimes we falter with a few nasty folks
but we always rise above it.
I am proud, yes PROUD,
to be part of this community.
I am blessed beyond measure 
because of it.

Much love,
z

for those of you stopping by for the first time,
you may want to scroll back a few posts to
 get past the cough-cough-cough stuff of me being sick.
I'll return to my feisty, irreverent self soon enough..
hopefully wearing something besides mismatched pj's with a hole in the crotch, and a bra to hoist the girls back into place, some makeup, and a hairdo that does not 
resemble Alfafa's or the hunchback of ND.
Oh Lord, I look bad...
( and I may smell like day old Vicks)
If there was a way someone could 
sneak in and photograph me I would 
be plastered in one of those "seen at Walmart" emails or 
at the very least a huge Glamour Don't.
So look at the pretty houses and pretend 
I belong there OK?





No comments:

Post a Comment