Saturday, March 17, 2012

Green and Yellow St Pat's


Supposed to be windy tonight and tomorrow.


Wanted to snap a few before the nasty 
winds empty the branches.
They've already put the rooster askew.


These Banks Roses all burst out in the last two days.
Every year without fail, they put on their best show
just for me.


All so fleeting though... it is sad..
and I am always careful.....


Alas, they vanish quickly but
 they give me such joy for a few days...

I have been out on the porch restringing lights and 
washing all the furniture and shutters down.
Another simple pleasure that 
just brings me joy.
I also popped into the library yesterday after work 
 and grabbed a tote full of novels.
Finished an Elizabeth Berg last night.
What more could a gal want?

johnny depp
ice cream
to be a size 2
to be 3" inches taller
jude law
a new purse
a maid
robert downey jr
a cook
new shoes
johnny depp
ice cream...
ahem
focus z focus

No comments:

Post a Comment