Sunday, March 4, 2012

Poofy Pinterest

Not quite "poof" I'm gone,
but only a faint shadow of my former Pinterest self.
Here is the conclusion I came to
 that works for me, for now, time allowing.
I kept the two boards of my stuff, because I
 have my permission, and so do any of you.
I also kept tutorials and recipes because duh...
people do want us to 
use them ( I hope) and (hopefully share).
 I still have some
residual guilt about these two,
 but for now this is where I am. 
I removed my link from my sidebar 
so as not to promote Pinterest.

Eventually when I have time to go through the DIY
and libations and bookmark it all I will be able
 to remove it all, and THEN "poof".
But it is Sunday afternoon, and I have scads to do
 including tax stuff and I'm just too cranky to 
worry anymore about this, but there are things I do 
want to be able to locate, so only 3/4 's poofed.

Everyone do what you 
think is best for you. 
I can now stop fretting about 
hurting anyone in any way.
whew!
now shall we talk politics?
just kidding....

No comments:

Post a Comment