Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm In Love

Tall
Gorgeous
Broad Shouldered
All the "parts" work
Hot

Cold
Clean
Shiny
White
Blue
huh?




This might seem silly,
but to me, this is a banner day.
After 16 years my badly working fridge died.
After an hour of negotiating at Sears last week,
 I purchased this new beauty at a great price, 
and it was delivered today.
The ice and water work (after 8 years without) 
and it's all bright and shiny inside 
with so much more room!
I cannot even fill it today.


I am beyond thrilled!
it's not sub zero, it's not stainless, etc
but to me it is gorgeous and I feel so fortunate.


Then there is this baby.
I waited till it was a "today's special" on HSN
 with free shipping
and then I snapped it up after 
watching it for about a year.
My budget is such that spending $40.00 
has to be carefully considered,
so know that I thought awhile on 
this amount for a bucket.

But it is worth every penny.
Go to the link up there
and it will explain how it works,
how you spin it clean, and spin it dry....
you can even watch the video,
but I've got to tell you
I love this thing, 
and enjoy mopping.
Seriously!

So nothing profound or inspiring today,
just a Saturday at Z's house.
I am mopping and listening to my new ice 
dropping down... I know I have to toss the first dispensings,
but a few hours from now you can bet
I'll be enjoying a great iced tea,
checking my reflection in the fridge door 
and shiny clean, tiled floors.
again...
 simple pleasures....

happy weekend all.

I have two blog milestones approaching soon,
so I am collecting a box of goodies
for two winners..
Stay tuned

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment