Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Passing Time


While waiting for truss repair guy
I fiddled around in the studio


Sacrificed a beloved felted wool blanket





Now this morning I wait for inspection guy,
and take some pics



The extent of my fall decorating is 
a few homemade pumpkins

I used to have goblins and ghouls 
from one room into the next.
I used to buy scads of pumpkins.

The ghouls and goblins are all gone
except for these two:


they were my very first cover
so I had to keep....


I gave some gourds "a ride in my cart"
last weekend.
Lovely lumpy gourds of all colors,
greens, mints and peaches
and then...
I just could not justify
spending the money.
They were 5.50 each.
The ones I wanted would have cost
27.00 and change

I would grow them if I could,
but no, I sew them instead, 



A large thank you to those of you 
who have purchased my
home made pumpkins.
They have now all been sent out 
priority so coming to you soon.

Also several gals inquired how to 
buy them but you are 
"no reply comment" 
so I am unable to reach you via email,
to give you details and prices.
Please email me directly so I can reply.
Yes I am still sewing more..


AND AGAIN...
for the umpteenth time
PLEASE
put your email in your profile,
If you elect not to, and then
 ask a question of any blogger
do it via email..
PLEASE!







No comments:

Post a Comment