Wednesday, February 9, 2011

YA GOT TO HAVE FRIENDS

I  call and email my friends this morning  and say "Talk me down from the ledge.... it's getting crazy here" and within minutes .....my peeps, my posse, my pals, came back at me full throttle.

I'll do more than talk you off. I'll keep you off! I can help the whole weekend..... no problem!!!!!!
*
HOLY CRAP!!
How wonderful, exciting and awful. Of course I will do anything I can!
*
Holy S***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   ok don't panic....it will be fine.
 *
AWESOME!!!
 please don't jump! this is all very exciting!
 i am proud of you, dahling
*
 If you need me close to crunch time I 
can help you early in the day
*
We all know you can do this..You're a beautiful woman.
***
Women are at their absolute best when they share their love with others, be it family, friends, or the world.
Adored this book - HILARIOUS
Page 27
GWG'S
Girls Without Girlfriends

Don't have your back, in fact, watch your back.
I would type an excerpt but I lent it out 
and it never made it's way home.

I have so many wonderful, talented, 
intelligent women that support and love me, 
warts and all, and tonight I am grateful and humbled,
as I consider what my life would be like without them.
I love you guys!
I've got your back.
They'll have to come through me first!

Next time you are in a bookstore, skim a chapter,
maybe " Sacred Love Wand or Snake in the Grass?"
Bet you snort out loud and embarrass yourself.
Make sure you have not ingested too many fluids. :D

z
 

No comments:

Post a Comment