Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Birth of a Gathering and Good Fortune



I believe I process things bass-akwards.
I announce a Gathering and then I start to design.
Often I search through my supplies to identify quantities
of products that I already possess to help keep class fees lower. I buy during sales and clearance never knowing
what they will become.


I have had so many inquiries 
about the hearts that Jill taught us to make.
( Now I know they are everywhere but Jill taught me)
So she gets the credit.
I had hundreds of cut strips from another
 project so hearts it is!


I have felted balls by the dozens
( no snide remarks now- behave)
So they screamed Snowmen.
He is also adorable as an ornament and 
done up with glitter and mica.


I had paper mache boxes and bottle brush trees so..
It seems a theme of browns and creams and type is developing ..but of course glitter will enter soon.
These are just a few of the samples
 I am playing with for my next Gathering.
"Love is all Around"
********



Yep, that would be me inside those pages of the new issue of Where Women Create.
Some of you may remember my post about meeting 
Jo and Ryne last March. 
It was a very special day for me and now
the magazine is out, or will be soon in your area
and what a thrill!
Thank you so much WWC,
and thank you for all the kind words from
all my friends. 

******
In other news:
Guess what? I WON

Yowza
I should go gamble, though I NEVER do,
but the stars are sure shining for me this week.
CA lottery maybe?

 I hope there is enough white in here Kathleen :D
 for me to  join White Wednesday.
I haven't partied with you for weeks and I want to. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment