Thursday, October 27, 2011

LOVE IS ALL AROUND


Making more samples for 
LOVE IS ALL AROUND 
My next Holiday GATHERING CLASS




I LOVE Paper. 
Always have
My Dad used to bring home paper sample books  
he received in his position as 
Director of Advertising for several companies.


I adored them and happily cut and pasted for hours.




There are many more projects 
but I like to leave some surprises.
The HOLIDAY Gatherings are the 
grandaddy of Gatherings.
More projects, more food, more gifts,
 and a house full of 
snow and glitter and holiday spirit.
Join me.




LOVE IS ALL AROUND
SATURDAY DECEMBER 10

Sign up now:
All supplies included
Sit down meal 
Limited to 10 students.
Email me for info.

All designs property of oldgreymare



the tree..
Someone will ask, they always do.
I made the tree years ago by wrapping cotton batting 
around each limb of an ugly old green artificial one
I had sheared down.

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment