Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Night Before All Hallows Eve

Friday 8:00 pm
The night before a Gathering I am one busy Instructor, Cook, Baker.
One of the tables is almost set for dinner, one more to go. 
The banner is finished and hung.
The kits have made it to the table
but I have yet to decide how to display them
because there are so many.
I'll worry over that later.

I will be adding to the table decor as the evening goes on.
Meanwhile there is pumpkin bread and coffee cake
and cookies coming out of the ovens.


A few of the kits and the directions&templates folder. 
My printer is running non stop the week before
a class. In the cute little haunted house is a wonderful
snack munch mix. We get hungry when we're working so hard.

The supply cart is almost loaded up.
This is where students find all the extras to make their 
projects very personally theirs.




The tables in the garage are ready for the mess, 
drop cloths are down and every kind of paint and mediums
and texture tools and stamps are awaiting inspiration.
We have canvasses that are 24"x30".
We'll be painting up a storm. 
***
By the time you are reading this, 
it is Saturday and we are in full swing.
We started this morning with breakfast at 9:00
Dinner is at 5:00 to finish up the day.
My Gatherings are all inclusive.
All supplies included.
Meal(s) included. (even vino WoOt)
I can even put you up overnight in 
several guests rooms ( extra fees).
I do custom Gatherings for just you and friends,
or attend a scheduled one.
Email for info.
Have a great weekend friends!
z

No comments:

Post a Comment