Thursday, November 17, 2011

Almost Done Yippeeeee


I tried to get shots quickly before the sun went down. 
I was not successful.
So take them as they are.
I am tired, and done for the day
and it's only 7:00pm.
The birdbath in the dining area is not staying. 
It was moved from it's normal spot (tree there)
and it weighs a bloomin' ton 
so I'll move it tomorrow


Anyway, you can get the idea
bad lighting and all.
I will continue to tweak and fuss 
over the next few days.
I'll add garlands and ribbons
 and lights and snow as needed,
but the bulk of it is done
and I plan to play tomorrow.


All mercury glass


I always add lots of floral pics to my trees.
Makes them fat and full.



I see that birds nest needs adjusting.
I just stopped minutes ago and started snapping,
so there will be a few things ajar.


Chandelier- blurry..sigh


Now it is really dark.
This is when I really enjoy it though.
All the trees reflect off of mirrors
and glass all over the room.
I can see the flocked tree in here 
from the couch in the family 
room I showed you the other day.




Mercury glass, crystals, glitter stars, birds,
paper ornaments, sheet music, 
canvas script and black burlap ribbon. 


Managed these shots around noon.




So that is the main room.
Are you keeping up so far, or have I lost you?
I have some tricks I use every year 
in my displays and at clients homes
that I will share soon.
I'll be giving you some tips about
all things Christmas over the next few weeks
and throwing in some great recipes too.
I hope you will spend some 
of your holiday time here with me. 
I so appreciate each and every one of you.
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment