Friday, November 25, 2011

Picks are the Answer Trick #3


The only difference between this mantle and this one


is that greenery picks and lights have been added.


Same goes for this trough

  I removed the wool balls, 
and added a sense of winter to the display.
 I have done this all over the house.
 I add to my existing displays, 
I don't change them,
it's easy peasy ...
and it makes for fast take down also.
Of course you vacuum snow well into February.
If you remember my earlier photos 
you can see that in nearly every display I have 
only added picks and then some trees,
OK LOTS of trees but this year is special remember?

I'm not big on removing things to make way for 
Christmas. I simply add picks and ornaments and snow,
LOTS of snow, to what is already there.
I've collected picks, always on clearance, 
for many years now and yes, they are
 in those green tubs in the garage.
If I find I do need to remove  anything 
for the holiday period, I place it in the box 
corresponding to the area where it was removed.
which brings us to Trick #4 coming soon.
My Holiday box system.
Hope everyone is enjoying their
 long holiday weekend.

Z


No comments:

Post a Comment