Monday, November 7, 2011

Too Much Fun


It is a given. I cannot take a decent photo
if I am having a good time.
Of course I'm not sure I ever take a good photo, 
passable yes, but good?
Oh baby, there are a zillion blogs out there
 with beautiful shots, I usually do
not come to mind.
This is the only one out of a dozen that you can
 ascertain there are people in the photo, not trees.
Yep, that bad.....

This is toward the end of the evening of 
the potluck at oldgreymare today,
and I'm missing a photo of 6 other pals,
but they would have been ticked (big time)
 if I posted it, trust me.
SOOOOO much food, all delicious.
Great friends
 Great conversations,
usually occurring all at once...

We all ended up near the kitchen of course.
I'm not sure why I have a living room,
except to throw dog toys down the length
 for Howie to fetch.
These are wonderful, beautiful women,
all incredibly talented, kind, generous and loving.
Lucky me

This week is all about kits for 
the Upcoming Gathering.
Lots of paper - reams, lots of cutting - hours,
lots of music blasting from the iPad
to see me through.
Hope your week is off to a good start.

and get this..
one of the gals asked me to autograph
her copy of WWC!
what a hoot!
SO they're all watching me in the kitchen
as I searched my brain for something witty 
to write below my photo and I froze.
Good thing Sue is the only one to ask.
I told her I would have it done by 
the Gathering on Dec 10th.
That should give me enough time :D
Seems autographing is in the
same category as my photos.....
Needs work Z, needs work.

No comments:

Post a Comment