Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MEMORABLE GUESTS

 Where Women Create
visited the Old Grey Mare yesterday

I am still processing the entire experience.
Jo and Ryne are simply wonderful. I need not search
for additional adjectives.

Here sits Jo, so very pretty, and she is just kickin' back in MY 
easy chair. C'mon how cool is that!


I tried to snap some shots without getting in
the way but Ryne is a blur of motion and I got this..
The only other clear one is this:
I warned them it was a tight space.
I am actually standing outside the room!


I have searched for words to describe 
this experience but all I really want to express is
my gratitude and my joy.

Jo is admirable for many reasons, but 
what became most clear to me
 as the hours progressed, was that she is a true
champion of women. 

It is not just about spaces, or magazines, or art,
those things we all share and love,
it is about the people on both sides of the camera.
Thank you Jo and Ryne.
Yesterday will always be a precious memory for me.

Suzan




No comments:

Post a Comment