Monday, November 18, 2013

Family Room


Those of you who have been around oldgreymare awhile 
know that I always use containers to decorate my tables 
during any Holiday. In a moments notice it can be whisked
off the table and out of the way.
Makes for super easy entertaining.
Each year I change it up, but always using
 the same materials I have gathered over 30 years.


Last year's box















My folk's old firkin



The tree in this room is all green ornaments
I start with green frosty berry picks,
tucked in all over the tree.
The required birds nest is in here also.


Lots of big flocked cones and TaDa!


Still more to come and lots more to do.
Stay tuned

***
I have to take the time to address this one last time
 because it seems to happen to me quite frequently now.

"No reply comment blogger"
There is a new RANT over in the 
**** It Bucket

erin's art and gardens has left a new comment on your post "Family Room": 

i'd like to point out, in case someone doesn't know, that if you change over to "Google +" you will have a "no-reply" e-mail...i have switched back to Blogger because of that. 

Erin made a good point.
 I'm confident that many Google + users are unaware of that fact.






No comments:

Post a Comment