Friday, November 26, 2010

DANGER

I am still so stuffed from yesterday, if I pasted feathers to my butt
I would be in danger of being shot for Christmas dinner.

Yesterday I was the guest at a beautiful and delicious dinner hosted by a dear friend and I couldn't resist a second helping of stuffing and the perfect sweet potato casserole. Suzi stuffed me with appetizers for an hour before dinner, six different kinds and then topped off the meal with pie and gingerbread with homemade lemon sauce.
She is one of those dangerous cooks. "C'mon eat - eat."
gobble gobble waddle waddle....

The day was wonderful and we talked politics and crafting and relatives and Christmas plans, it ran the gamut, and was the perfect way to spend the day, and
dilute the sadness of missing my kids.
I am so very thankful for her kindness.

Kudos to an amazing chef!

Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment