Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So It Begins

White tree in family room going up.
I will be busy with a client right before and
after Thanksgiving so this is the week to
get some decorating completed.

The trees are usually in the same location each
year, but I switch the ornaments around easily
because they are all the same color wise, with
white or silver as the base colors.
This year the tree also has pale pink and celery colors,
with featured figures from House of Hatten
Nicole Sayre, and Sarah Lugg.











Please visit all the other White Wednesday posts
over at Faded Charm hosted by Kathleen.

post script:
Comments referring to "my tree " as if it is solitary....
This is the second one I've completed of nine.... : D
Holiday insanity reigns, because this is still
me " cutting back"..lol

Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment