Monday, November 15, 2010

The Elves Are Busy

The family room is done, as is the porch.
I did not attempt to do the twinkly lights shot,
have not mastered those.


This little table is where we eat our breakfasts and lunches.
The white chest is full of candles, and tea lights purchased
during great sales and clearance so that I may use them daily.
FYI- nearly 95% of all furniture, chests, benches, tables, etc.
in all rooms I painted or is original vintage.
There was no painted furniture when I began doing my
home this way. Briwax and I are very old friends.


More Nicole Sayre


Favorite angel has topped this tree for
many many years. The tree is an old cheap
needle style one I wrapped many moons ago with
warm and natural batting.
What to do on long winter nights. : D


I always do the table displays in big box or bowl arrangements,
so that they can be easily and quickly removed, to make room
for more guests, or change out soiled linens. Notice the one back
on the breakfast table. Swoop! it is removed and now there is
room for four diners instead of two.


This shot has strange perspective.
Everything is not all piled atop everything else as it appears.
I just loved the morning light coming in.









If you notice, nothing is removed, just a few figures added
and lots and lots of greenery pics usually purchased for 90% off
end of season. They are carefully packed away each year in dust free tubs
and make it super simple to decorate the entire home in a flash.

Suzan
Back soon with more; including how this stuff is stored!


No comments:

Post a Comment