Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's November?

I had not looked over into this corner of my garden
in several days and this morning I finally noticed this.
Roses
It's November
It is not rare to have roses here this time of year, except
I had cut them way back but the warm weather fooled them
and POP they're here!


This little guy gave me a good buzzin' round the head
and then dug way down into these folds and did not come
back out. I could see the large pollen mounds on his legs.
I'd like to believe he was so drunk, he went in and fell asleep.




The perfect pink


So I'm having a great Saturday, taking a coffee break before unloading
another carload of goodies for sale. Another client purging and moving.
You local gals, let me know if you are nearby and come scout it out.
Don't know if I can bear to have another sale, so this is casual,
stop in, and early bird catches the worm.

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend, no matter what your weather.

Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment