Saturday, December 24, 2011

Entertained and Loved


I may still be sick but I am being fed
 wonderful food by dear friends,
thank you Tanya, Ann and Paula
and entertained by these two goofballs.


We did a lovely lunch and some mad dash
 shopping today before I 
was overcome and had to head home again.


Tomorrow begins the swap back and forth
 between their dad's home and mine.
The first years of this were pure torture but I have 
adjusted and adapted and all is well.
The important thing is that they are 
fine with it and I have them this year all
Christmas day.
oh I love them so.....

I plan to get back here once more
 before the big day and I am trying 
so hard to return all emails and visit everyone 
and say a huge thank you for the get well wishes
and if I miss you, please, oh please forgive me,
but right now I have slimy mucus brain.
TMI?

No comments:

Post a Comment