Thursday, March 14, 2013

**** It Bucket




Already I've lost a few of you,
just with the title.....
but please entertain the spirit of this post.

Listen, there are far uglier words out there
than a cuss word, words meant to denigrate, 
humiliate or differentiate human beings. 
Ones I won't say or even type here,
but the regular ones that some replace
 with the word frickin, fudge, spit and such?
The minute those substitute words
burst forth from a mouth, 
they are instantly replaced with the
 original word in nearly everyone's mind.  
There are studies I hear...
OK - OK call it a Chuck it Bucket 
(add an asterick)
Better?

I digress.

Last week, I was faced with information that
ticked me off somethin' fierce,
and nearly brought me to my knees.
The kinda thing you cannot discuss with anyone else,
 and yet want to rant about it somehow,
somewhere, so I had this idea to write it down.
You remember our Grandmas saying
"Write it down and then tear it up.
Don't spill the ugly."
Oh...Only my Grandma?

So I wrote it down, 
but I thought it was rather brilliant,
and did not want to tear it up.
Sorry Gran

AHA! 
I have a blog!
I could write it there ... but
then of course, once would not be enough
I would want to leave several rants...
 frequently
often
over and over

hmmmmm?

AHA!
Yes, I do say AHA out loud a lot 
while roaming around muttering.
What if I had a **** It Bucket 
and could dump each and every
pain in the butt thing that happened to 
make me say more than 
Crapola into the bucket and 
ease the frustration.

My first contribution will be to the 

pitiful, pea brained, pathetic putz(s),
(even though I doubt they have a penis)
who insist on leaving anonymous, venomous
 comments to posts everywhere,
 even innocuous ones,
 like the one I did yesterday
about my daughter.
Really?
This is WHO you are?
a slithering shadow lurking around depositing
ugliness? Pretty sad excuse for an existence.

AHA!
Then I thought what if I 
allowed others to "deposit"
into my **** It Bucket?

Frustration loves a forum of "Hell Yes!"and besides
I know there are so many of you out there
that are so frickin' (see - you thought it didn't you?)
hilarious that I trust you will entertain me.

Please do.
Leave your name - or not,
if you must hide for witness protection.
If a comment is just nasty and intended to offend,
I reserve the right not to publish.

Keep em coming - the link will remain top right in my sidebar,
so click on it and it will always return you to this post,
so you may comment, and perhaps lower your blood pressure.
The next time the world has done you wrong,
pound on those keys, then dump it here, and move on.
Keep the bucket in your own sidebar if you wish,
 to remind you that there is a place to safely rant,
without "spilling the ugly".

unless no one ever uses it but me, then

 **** It

No comments:

Post a Comment