Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Cleaning In The Green


Worked in the yard all day.
Leaf blower running off and on off and on.
Roses bushes coming on strong in rose garden.
I bought the weather vane for my Dad, 
over 20 years ago.
He sent it back to me before he died.
Banks roses still with me and
the trumpet vine is flourishing.



Yes that is neighbors roof
we're all crammed in around these parts.


Most of pea gravel in this area cleaned of leaves.


That curve is the rose garden and extra seating for parties.



Side yard cleaned up waiting for plants to give bursts of color.
I'll be heading to nursery this weekend.
Justice peeking through front gate.
Repaired three fountains, the sound is once again 
following you from front door, up the side and into the rear yard.


Walkway is so monotone until plants arrive,
then all the old pieces pop.
Yes, it all stays out year round, weathering away.



Howie in foreground checking it all out

I have completed about 1/3 of the yard.
Once I'm done, it'll be good until late fall
when I have to do it all over again.
I suppose it is still easier than dealing with snow.
Today was high 70's 
Don't hate me
We'll soon be in the 100's

No comments:

Post a Comment