Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Graduate


Darling daughter


Moving in day at first dorm at NYU Aug 09
How was I able to leave my baby girl alone in NYC?
Right after this shot, I hugged her goodbye,
 and while weeping...loudly.....I dragged
 two massive empty suitcases down 25 city blocks
back to my hotel 
We moved bedding, pots and pans, dishes,
everything she needed in those suitcases I brought,
and her clothes etc in her own bags

It all goes/went so fast
But look at her now


Completed her courses with honors,
a semester early last December,

but "walking" with her friends from Tisch this Spring

She'll be staying in NYC
She is a New Yorker now,
and I don't blame her

Strong, independent, so loving and kind
an amazing woman
Talented Director and Artist

my baby girl
The Graduate



No comments:

Post a Comment