Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lap of Luxury


The new fellow is settling in.  He has discovered my lap, learned how to go up and down stairs, and we both agree that bringing me back the little orange ball is great fun. I have ordered another plastic crate (a new dog is simply an excuse to get a sixth) and also a furniture quality wooden crate for the living room, as this is my wife's house companion. I bought one of these wooden crates for my folks a few years back, and it worked great for them.


Names take a while to settle and become fully acquired.  We were told the dog was named Ivan ("Ivan The-not-so-terrible, and "Ivan Thesonofabitch" jokes were noted), but the dog does not seem to know the name. Marley is my wife's choice for now, named after Robert Nesta Marley. One Love.  I can live with that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment