Friday, August 19, 2011

A Treasure



is not a stranger to most of you by any means. I feel like I have been living under a rock, because somehow I had missed getting to know her, even though
I frequently heard of this wonderful blog HOME.
Carole @ Maynard Greenhouse sent me
 this link  
to Home's latest post, to bop me on the head,
and I was gobsmacked.
I spent the next few hours all over Jacqueline's blog,
lapping up every delicious morsel and 
marveling at the photographs and content.
Grab coffee, wine, cookies,
whatever floats your boat and settle in
for a treasure filled afternoon of browsing.
The whipped topping extra?
Jacqueline wrote me a lovely email letting me know
her a little bit more. This gal has class.
If you are one of the five remaining people 
who have not visited Home, 
shove the rock off and go...NOW!
Carole, thank you for the head bop.
You're the best.

Pics of latest re-do's on hold until google lets me have more storage space.
Murphy's Law..Of course it only happens when you are just about to upload right?
z

No comments:

Post a Comment