Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This and That


Was going to do a quick post explaining
 what has been happening around here 
and then saw on Kat's blog about this 
and decided that will work nicely for me.

 Sunday Hendrickson and Mark Lohman were here last week for a photo shoot, details to come.



Darling Daughter is packing her bags
 to head back to the big city.


We've had some stress and angst
 the last few weeks,
so we've decided to take this attitude.

pfttt


My giveaway next week has grown 
to include some fabulous bloggers 
all joining in to give some divine
 gifts away.
I am thrilled, cause these gals are just 
so wonderful and if you don't yet know them, 
well, you will next week when the 
giveaway is announced on the 9th.

meanwhile, I'm pleading the August Break
 as my excuse for being quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment