Monday, August 15, 2011

Family Room check! check!


Well I'm happy with it. I've always loved this couch. 
It was the one that was on the porch.
Got it for free over 25 years ago,
 and it was "gently used" then. I recovered it twice,
 and now it is slip covered and it is still going strong.
Gotta love those old Drexels.

Finally found a home for this gorgeous wool rug that
I bought from West Elm last year at 75% off.
It feels like a sweater to my feet.
Be a good dog Howie!
The pooches are rolling on it like it is catnip.



I still have "things" as many of you asked, but I evaluated
each one before including it back into the room.
I had to love it or use it.
It is a cleaner look for sure, 
but not cold, or less cozy to me. 


I still have all the lampshades to work on, covering
them with other fabrics or trims, updating them.
The french door you see to the right
 is to the back porch you visited yesterday.
******
So tonight is the end of the giveaway.
Midnight PST 

I've met some delightful new gals, visited new blogs
 and had a grand old time.
 I wish you all could win a little something 
because you mean so much to me.

I will announce the winners as soon as I finish
making all the drawing slips,  
and verifying the winners. 
WoOt wOoT

I did my best to reply to all of 
the comments except for those of you who are
"no reply comment".
(please put your email in your profile ladies)
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment